Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Interesting Bundaberg Psychic

About two weeks since I wrote last. Where to start?

Probably the most interesting event was consulting a phychic for a one hour reading. I chanced across the lady, who lives in the Bundaberg area, but knew nothing about her. She knew nothing of me except my first name.

I didn't consult for any specific reason, it just seemed an interesting thing to do and other than a five minute 'fair ground' type reading 40 years ago I'd never had one done. Naturally I was sceptical. I've always thought some people could have a genuine psychic ability, but tended to believe that most people representing themselves as readers were in fact skilled in encourageing and responding to feedback and body language.

I was pleasantly surprised that Barbara's first words after a friendly greeting were to insist that I told her nothing about myself, and not to nod or respond in any way during the first 15 minutes. During that time, Barbara closed her eyes and repeated to me messages she said she was receiving from her spirit guides. And a huge amount was crammed into those 15 minutes!. Some of it was undeniably spot-on, though a few items I couldn't relate to. After that time we talked together about some of the messages, and I showed her some photos of the family which drew a couple of interesting responses.

Overall, I left after an hour (with a tape recording of the hour long session) feeling good about having visited her. If you're interested in contacting Barbara for a reading, her email address is
barbS@bigpond.com