Sunday, August 20, 2006

How to find my earlier posts

I'm still getting used to this system. Bear with me and I'll post something more interesting soon.

In the meantime, If you haven't read all the interesting stuff I've already blogged, go to my old site at http://lyndasretreat.spaces.live.com/ and browse the archives which go back for more than 12 months. Also see the photo albumns which I probably won't bother to transfer across to this blogspot.

What will you find there? Well for a start there's a fair bit on politics, both Federal and Queensland, including my views on Nita Cunningham the member for Bundaberg. Also my views and personal experiences of the public health system in Queensland, in particular Bundaberg Hospital during and after the Patel era.

I've also included some stuff about religion and chartities, the issues of Choice (in abortion and voluntary euthanasia) vs. The 'Right to Life'. (You know, the mob and their philosophy who act like you've got a duty to live whether you want to or not). A small amount also on some of the issues involved in being a Carer.

Read, enjoy and come back here soon, where hopefully I'll be able to contribute some more blogs - either to just 'get it out of my system' or to provoke some thought and healthy debate/discussion among the readers.

I've set this up so that anyone can post comments, regardless of whether you a blogger or not. I don't mind alternate opinions if theyr'e not abusive or offensive, in which case I'll hide them from view.Thanks for visiting