Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Queensland State Election 2006

This is a comment of mine as it was posted on the Courier Mail site.

Posted by Granny Lynda on Mon 04 Sep 06 at 02:16pm:
I’ve done a lot of thinking during the campaign, and decided that the chance of the coalition developing into an effective working team with the interests of Queenslands people at heart, was greater than the chance of Beattie and his team? suddenly starting to perform (not as in a circus but as in achieving results).
As a result I’ll be voting for my local National candidate. The official policy launches, advertising and coverage since, have helped to confirm to me that I made the right choice.
The thing that could help to change my mind before next Saturday, is if Springborg and/or Flegg continue to cosy up with the Federal coalition. I think it’s desperatlely important that our State Government is always the servant of the people of Queensland, and not subservient to the influence of the Federal Government.
___________________
I probably won't be making another blog entry until after the election, so until then, all I can say is "May the best team win".